Sunday, February 13

he's gone...

Peter, my boyfriend, went back to Britain today. It was a great week we spent together, lot's of time for each other...and as we were reflecting about what had happened, shortly before he left I had this curious feeling of actually enjoying our crazy relationship-lifestyle. I wonder what it is, that makes me actually not sad. Peter's approach to it was, that the time we are spending with each other is actually very special, 'cause we're making an effort to do so - this keeps our relationship being special in his opinion. I don't know if that's true for me too. Anyway: now I'm back to studying for exams at the beginning of March and preparing a presentation about blogs until April - and I'm very much looking forward to the latter! :-)
andrea[dot]handl[at]gmail[dot]com

Powered by Blogger